Monday, April 13, 2009

Who ever said it was easy.....

So yesterday was Easter Sunday..I hope everyone had a wonderful day! My parents and my brother and his kids were coming over for dinner and an egg hunt that afternoon. So before everyone got to the house my husband and I decided to take the kids down to the river to this gorgeous piece of property so I could take their Easter pictures while they were all dressed up in their Sunday best! :) How fun to say the least! It was so hard to capture them all three because they were beyond excited since they had just gotten their baskets and were awaiting the ever famous Egg hunt! I got some really fun shots yesterday! Gabrielle and Jaxon did well but we have Miss Charlize who is always the cut up and can't sit still. She was being a character for sure and you'll see what I mean when you check out the pictures. I couldn't choose just one to share especially if I wanted to show you exactly how our shoot went.


Here is how the shoot started....



So she wanted no part of the basket...so much for trying to do her first by herself so she wouldn't get bored with pictures. lol...

Now onto some more from the shoot....



And then I wanted to get some pictures with the river in the background and a group shot with all three..this is how that went...look closely Charlize is in there..hehe!





And we lost one...hehe...



I have a ton of pictures from this shoot that were fun and adorable and I don't want to bore you with ALL of them so here a few more I have edited that I thought were silly, fun, and just plain adorable.







I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. Thanks for looking at ALL my pictures. I hope you enjoyed them as much as I enjoyed taking them!!


No comments:

Post a Comment