Saturday, May 16, 2009

Mommies to be.....

Here is a great oppurtunity for you to get a document of the birth of your child. :) Taking pictures in the delivery room can be tough for your loved ones who are wrapped up in helping you through the delivery of your precious little one. I would love to help you capture those precious moments before the babies arrival as well as the moments during and after! This is the first time I have offered this type of package and I would love to offer my services to awaiting parents. :) Feel free to contact me for more information at leslieboydphotography@embarqmail.com or call me at 574-542-9028. This would be a great gift for a loved one who is expecting as well so if you want to offer them a great gift this would be it.

** Just okay it with the hospital & your doctor in advance so there will be no questions on the day of delievery! :) **


1 comment: