Monday, August 8, 2011

Up cycled t-shirt dresses by Wise Sewcial Ties

What can I say...these dresses are comfortable, cute, and affordable!  I was just honored to do a product shoot with one of Maria's dresses using my oldest daughter Gabrielle as the model.  The shoot was so fun!  She had a great time modeling (of course all who know her knows this is her thing) the dress!!  She couldn't stop telling me about how comfortable it was and I being a t-shirt and jeans kinda girl knew exactly what she was talking about.  These dresses are perfect for back to school!!  Make sure to check out Maria's talent at Wise Sewcial Ties on Facebook and Etsy.  Thanks again, Maria!!  Can't wait to work with you in the future!!


Here are her links.
http://www.wisesewcialties.com​/ 
http://www.etsy.com/shop/WiseS​ewcialTies








1 comment:

  1. Thank You! Your Gabrielle is a beautiful model and I love the swing in your shots! I go to the park and swing with my kiddos all the time!!! I will be sending more your way once I get the small sizes perfected:) Wish me luck. Need to keep the comfort aspect! What a teat to finally see my tween size on a beautiful tween!

    ReplyDelete