Monday, October 24, 2011

Justin - Rochester Senior 2012

Ahhh....where do I begin?!?  Meeting up with Justin and his family proved to be a good time!  We started out making good time and then we got worried we would lose daylight.  Although, my favorite time of day is right at dusk!  Yummy lighting and it makes for great picture taking!  We stayed close to home and had a variety of places to capture those perfect shots. 

I can't say what a great kid Justin is...well-mannered, polite, funny, and shy!  He loves four-wheeling (and we have pics to prove it), his truck, tractors, and hunting!  A country boy at heart!!  He was up for anything we threw at him...even the unexpected lecture he got at the end of the evening!  And even then he was as polite as ever! 

I hope you enjoyed your afternoon because I know we did!! :)  Thanks again!!

Now on to your sneak peek....




More to come....please click on the picture to see a less distorted version! :)~ 

L~

No comments:

Post a Comment