Saturday, December 3, 2011

Thomason Family

Where do I begin? 

I am Co-leader to my daughter's Girl Scout Troop.  The leader of the troop and my friend, Mandy contacted me about doing some family photos before the Christmas holiday.  I met up with them at Hamstra Garden's at their request.  I've done one other shoot there and it's absolutely gorgeous with so many photo opportunities.  A photographer's dream!

It was a beautiful day for pictures.  The sun wasn't out all day and then just before the session we got this gorgeous golden glow. 

I have to say this family was up for fun today!  Lots of laughter!  I mean LOTS! ;)~  We ventured all over capturing group shots and individuals and then we ended the session with candid moments.  As a photographer....candids are by far the best!  I love capturing those special moments that aren't created or posed! 

Thanks again, Thomason Family!  You were all great!!

I hope you enjoy your preview this evening...

**Click on your picture to view a bigger less compressed version!  

The Thomason Family





More to come so stay tuned!

Thanks again,

L ~

No comments:

Post a Comment