Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Building a Portfolio

I am so excited to be starting a business doing what I am so passionate about. Like everyone starting something new you need practice so I am in the portfolio building stage right now. I am offering a few free shoots to get my name out there and help me develop some of my newly learned skills. I have scheduled my first shoot for this Friday and I am so excited about it. I have already scheduled a maternity/newborn shoot with the same lady and I have yet to take one picture for them.

I would love to have a few more shoots to help me get things going. If your interested please contact me at leslieboyd@embarqmail.com where I can give you further details. Let's get this scheduled so we can take advantage of this beautiful time of year where the leaves and trees are so gorgeous!!

1 comment:

  1. Leslie, You go girl!!! I love it!! You will do amazing. I am so proud of you! I'm glad your going after your passion and I know you'll go far because your photos are already awesome. You know you'll have our business!!!      Lots of love & luck to ya!                   Love, Kim

    ReplyDelete