Saturday, October 18, 2008

My first photo shoot!

I was so excited to finally get the start to my business underway! I had a great family to work with so that made things a little easier on me because I was NERVOUS! :) We had the shoot at a local park near the river and we had a great opportunity to catch some awesome shots. I had no idea what to expect with my first shoot but I must say they made it a pleasant one. I really appreciate the opportunity!


Thanks to the S family for letting me get my business started with you. Even though G was excited about being outside and playing I think I got some great shots and I hope you enjoy them.


I have a few more pictures to edit and then I will give you a link so you can check them all out. As for now here is a little sneak peek....remember there is more to come!





1 comment:

  1. I love these! Awesome work sista!

    P.S. This is sarah atkinson :)

    ReplyDelete