Thursday, November 20, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Charlize Peyton!!!

I can't believe it. A year has passed. My sweet sweet baby girl is one today!

Time really does fly when you have children. One year ago today I was in labor with my third child. It was a rainy day. It was cold but none of that matter because we were going to meet our daughter that day. It was just days before we would celebrate Thanksgiving that year. Troy and I drove to the hospital where I would be induced at 5:00 a.m. They had me do all kinds of walking to help labor progress before my water broke. Once my water broke I was in the bed for the duration of my labor. It seemed to go pretty fast. Troy and my mom were great moral support and kept me in check when I thought I couldn't do it anymore. My nurses and doctors were worried that I may deliver before my doctor could get back over to the hopspital because of my history. When I was complete with Jaxon he came before the doctor could arrive. The nurses delivered him. Gabrielle was my 1st child and the doctor almost didn't make it back from him office that morning to deliver her. So I tend to have very quick births after I am completely dialated. :) The tough part is getting there.


At 3:58 p.m. they handed me my beautiful baby girl. She was perfect. She looked like her big brother the day he was born. I couldn't believe it after nine months of wondering what she would look like she was here. She was 7lbs. 8oz. and 20 1/4 inches long. My biggest baby yet. The nurses began cleaning her up so her big sister and big brother could finally meet there long awaited sibling. They were in awe. Gabrielle couldn't get enough of her. Jaxon wasn't sure about her.






Fast Forward to today. She's one. Her brother and sister are still chasing her around and begging to hold her. I try to explain that she's almost as big as they are but they don't seem to care and neither does she. They can hold her and carry her around all day and she is happier than ever. She has done so much growing over the last year.


She has 6 teeth. She is saying mom, dad, bye, hi, yes, no and believe it or not she has even said Boobah. My grandmas name is Buelah and Gabrielle couldn't say it when she was little she would say Boobah...so it stuck. All the little ones call her Boobah now. She is taking steps now. She'll take 6 or 7 and she's done. She is not overly excited about walking it's faster to crawl. I also think it's because she is sooo tall. Her center of balance is higher so making it harder for her to get steady. But she is doing it. She's a daddy's girl for sure. She also loves my mom. She actually took a fit for my mom instead of me!! And oh, SHE HAS A TEMPER!! This girl is stubborn and hard headed. It's so fun watching them develop into the person they will be....

More pics.....

Her 1st Thanksgiving....3 days old!

One week old. She was getting hungry and tired of mommies photo session. :)


Her 1st Chirstmas. She kept looking at the Christmas tree lights...

Christmas at Boobah's!

5 months old...look at those cheeks.....

6 months old....


7 months old....


9 months old....

11 months old....

And 12 months old....




Thanks for looking if you got this far. I know there were alot of pics but I couldn't choose just one.
Happy 1st birthday to my sweet baby girl Charlize Peyton. You have blessed us in so many ways!!
Also, a Happy 29th Birthday wish to my Sister In Law Missy! Her and her niece share a birthday!! Hope you both have a wonderful day!!

3 comments: