Saturday, November 8, 2008

A November Wedding.....

We went to the wedding of some family friends about a week ago. It was gorgeous. Fall weddings are gorgeous. The bride was beautiful as was the wedding party. I loved all the dresses. My neices were the flower girls and they were just adorable. :) The brides dress was so elegant. Their reception was decorated so elegantly and very very romantic.


I got several pictures of all the kids dressed up and a few others of the bride and her ride. :)



Exchanging rings....




My brother Gregory and his wife Melissa...


They drove through town in the big John Deere. :) He's a farmer!




Just Married.....






My sweet neice Raegan Elizabeth.....


My neice Morgan.....

Gabrielle, Jaxon, Morgan, & Raegan...They are all to busy to stand still and look at me!




And my kids Gabrielle & Jaxon all dressed up....

Sorry there are so many but I just couldn't choose. I have pictures of Charlize and Mason but I haven't had a chance to edit them yet.

Congratulations Blair & Noah!

No comments:

Post a Comment