Sunday, May 6, 2012

A little Bird Watching



One of my favorite things in photography is capturing nature.  Driving home from visiting my brother I noticed these Red-Winged Black Birds along the ditch line.  One of my favorite birds.  I notice them along side the road all the time while driving from here to there.  On this day I was able to stop with my husband and kids and take a few pictures.  The kids were excited to watch them and help spot them.  They would fly off and then come back making things a tad difficult.  There were two males and a female.  After all the moving the vehicle back and forth a few times and shhhshing the kids so they would fly off again I was finally able to get a couple pictures!  I hope to take more time in the NEAR future to capture more shots like these. 

L~

No comments:

Post a Comment