Thursday, May 24, 2012

A surprise for D-A-D!

So excited to finally be able to share from the B Boys' session!!!  Their mom called me with something particular in mind to surprise their dad (my cousin) for his birthday.  We met up at a local farm that I have loved & admired as I've driven by for over a year now.  I had a blast with these boys.  They were all boy & full of energy. Up for anything.  They sang to me & giggled all throughout the session.  It couldn't have been better!

We even had a couple of surprise visitors in one of the photos I'll have to share, too.  :)

Thanks again, Hilary!  I had a great time catching up.  I hope Dathan had a wonderful birthday.




Look in the barn door at our little visitor!  Sneaky kitty!! :)


*to view higher resolution click on photo.


Thanks again,

L ~

No comments:

Post a Comment